Saturday, May 12, 2007

Diminishing Returns

Yesterday, for the afternoon critique, I supplied 3 images, this morning was 2, and this afternoon, just one. Its hard to find time to edit all the photos. Its not for lack of material; I probably have 200 photos from this morning (all of them equally National Geographic-esque, as far as you know), its just hard to find time to prepare them. We only have 3 two-hour breaks each day, during which we need to find time to eat, download and edit. So I'm telling myself that I was focusing on quality, not quantity. Right.

The critique of my shot should be up soon. Maybe based on the comments I'll try a few of the suggested edits and post the result, just as soon as I borrow a super-charged DeLorean with power windows and a flux capacitor.

Here's a shot from this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home